I learned that the multistage rockets have three stages and they drop them in space.
I found that they're developed for military and fireworks most interesting because i didn't think about how they could blow up in the air and produce pretty colors!!
I was surprised that the rockets were developed in China in the 1100's.
I learned that the rocket is a gas propelled space craft I learned that rockets are made in multiple stages I surprised that the rockets were originally used as military devise
I learned that most rockets have multiple stages and they eventually drop the second and third stages in earth in order to increase speed. I found that rockets were used for military purposes most interesting because they used them for space exploration first. I was surprised that rockets are a gas propelled space craft. Later Max
4 comments:
I learned that the multistage rockets have three stages and they drop them in space.
I found that they're developed for military and fireworks most interesting because i didn't think about how they could blow up in the air and produce pretty colors!!
I was surprised that the rockets were developed in China in the 1100's.
~Merrillye B.
I learned that the rocket is a gas
propelled space craft
I learned that rockets are made in multiple stages
I surprised that the rockets were originally used as military devise
I learned that most rockets have multiple stages and they eventually drop the second and third stages in earth in order to increase speed.
I found that rockets were used for military purposes most interesting because they used them for space exploration first.
I was surprised that rockets are
a gas propelled space craft.
Later Max
I learned that they're developed for military and fireworks.
I found multistage rackets have three stages and they drop into space this is most interesting because i think rockets are cool.
I was surprised that rockets were developed so long ago.
-Megan W.
Post a Comment