The book zoom was basically pictures that were being zoomed out of. Most of the inferences I had were incorrect. One picture was a roosters comb, and I thought that it was a piece if coral. When it was zoomed out, I knew what is was. This has to do with perspective because somebody might have one perspective, and somebody else might have a different one. One person could have thought that the roosters comb was the sun instead of coral. Your perspective might change after a couple more zooms out.
I have thought that I have seen something accurately, but realized that I wasn't. It was in the the book Zoom. I thought that the book was looking at the rooster from a close distance, but then realized that it was from far away. What can help altar your perspective is to see how much distance there is between you and the object. You can also think what else the object can be.
In the data I'm gathering, many people might find it interesting. For example, astronauts might find it interesting because it would show them what can be out there, outside of the universe. Scientists would also find it interesting. It could tell them that there is more than the eye can see. There is still stuff to be discovered. There could be millions of universes on one skin cell. Astronauts would probably have more of broader perspectives, and scientists might have more close-up perspectives. It is important to remember perspective while studying Astronomy because then you have your own perspective of what is outside of the universe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment